• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

stomach.

Fuzzyhead

I have had an ache in my right shoulder blade area for the past few weeks and nausea. I keep burping alot but the burping isn't easing the back ache and i feel full quicker than normal. Also this may sound silly but i feel like when i eat i can feel the food going through the area that aches.
Any ideas?

Kati

Patient in training
@Fuzzyhead maybe it's time to take your body parts to the doctor. Symptoms like that should not be ignored. it could be so many different things.

Best wishes and tell us how it went.

Sherlock

Boswellia for lungs and MC stabllizing
i feel like when i eat i can feel the food going through the [shoulder] area that aches.
Maybe that's referred pain - you feel it in a place where it's not actually happening (like an arm pain during a heart attack).

Btw, I've also had a lot of stomach gas these past weeks and that definitely limits how much I can eat because my stomach is always full, so to speak.