• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

This really made me think

Vincent

Could the Pyramids have been built with the help of aliens...likr it or not, I have to say yes, because we have no independant observers there at the time, which is the ONLY way to be 100% sure
but we don't have any evidence of "aliens" being there or their absolutely required necessity to construct such, so such esoteric suggestions are not likely to be correct.

You know imminent psychologist of the 20th century, Carl Rogers, eventually said that all research is anecdotal, and he is right. The problem with your argument is it's physically impossible. Think about all of the details, facts, knowledge, etc you use and encounter on a daily basis. How do you know the books you read are correct, where you there when it happened? It's not possible to experience the totality of all human knowledge. Yes you look for credibility, verifiable facts (if possible), reproducible results, etc.

It can now be proven on a sub atomic level that everything we know about physics is wrong, for example objects can be in two places at once. It can also be proven that viewing an experiment, now changes it. The truth is we don't know jack shit about ourselves or this universe. The 'powers that be' wants you stuck in their information-control based paradigm. In this paradigm your intellectual choices are limited, and you are more easily steered into whatever direction the scientific dictatorship wants you in.

SilverbladeTE

My computer I write thi son work son principles that work on energy supply that works all work sby known data.
"scientificdictatorship"...um?!
yes all information, power etc gets channeled, usurped, twisted, etc *to varying extents* by the scumbags at the to or very often, just the shmucks in charge of things at many levels, ie, you have conspiracies at highest levels like the Iraq war (WMD claims) and at lwoer levle the bullshit we've suffered from the "Psychobabblers"
But it's not "New world Order hiding God/Greys/Xanadu/Cthulu's Probing Tentacle of Naughtiness" from the masses or whatever :p

It's a paradox that nothing is certain, but if you let yourself be paralyzed into inaction by that and the understanding of the vast chain of events ANY event stirs up which may then have unpleasant effects, well, you'd do damn well nothing in life.

the known laws of physics and such like data work very well, as is proven and reproven millions of times per second across the world, from cars crossing bridges that hold up, to technology streaming data.

So where is this "dictatorship" you speak of? What is it's goal?

Seewell

Hi everyone, im new here,and i thought some may find this interesting.
Dannion Brinkley talks about his near death experiences.

Best wishes sw.