• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

U.S. Government admits Lymes is a Bioweapon...

Iquitos

Thanks for the advice. I didn't know anyone here was taking Samento. I'm also getting sweats from it & feel generally horrible.

I can't vouch for what information is provided in the link. I am in the midst of researching it now, and you can read it yourself to determine whether you believe the information is valid: http://www.samento.com.ec/sciencelib/medmain.html

Yes, there are people who will state anything to advance their own agenda, sell you something (been through enough of that) or generally put out false information.

It is up to each individual to sort out the truth - and sometimes it's difficult to determine what is reputable or not. Townsend wrote an article on it as well (I thought that source was generally considered reputable- but I don't know).

Wisdom is required to search for the truth. I don't believe everything I read - nor do I outright dismiss claims. It just keeps popping up in my research online.

There is an epidemic of Lyme in our area, so I am concerned for those I care about (as well as the torment I've went through being sick for years). If it is something that is a nightmare experiment on people and animals - then people should get mad.

I'm not going to dissect in anymore - I'm going to spend my limited energy on getting better.

FWIW, The book Lab 257:The Disturbing Story of the Government's Secret Plum Island Germ Laboratory, available on Amazon for $3.77 plus shipping, is well written, by a credible author who interviewed scientists and others who worked on Plum Island.

Plum Island is 10 miles from Lyme, Connecticut as the crow flies (or the hurricane blows). The author, attorney Michael Carroll, repeats information that is available to the public, including a lot of incidents/accidents whereby the bioweaponry lab (acknowledged to exist) could have accidently released several pathogens. Accidents/incidents include a lab swamped by a hurricane, and the fact many of the animals they tested these bioweapons on were in open pens where insects could have dined on the blood and other parts of those exposed animals, and then flown or were blown to the mainland, a few miles off of the Hamptons of NY.

Another book by someone who participted in bioweaponry research: Biohazard: The Chilling True Story of the Largest Covert Biological Weapons Program in the World - as Told from Inside by the Man Who Ran It - by Ken Alibek (Russian scientist recruited by the US) $3.53 + shipping, used, on Amazon.

I've read them both and several others in the same vein. I'm quite clear that the US Military DID bioweaponry research and they've been careless about it. (And recent news stories about security/safety lapses at CDC illustrate that the US government is still having these "accidents.")(And I don't its status now but at one time, the Feds wanted to sell Plum Island. Too easy for terrorists to attack. They proposed moving the research being done there to a location away from any coast.)

Of course, none of this PROVES it, at least not all of it.

saint

I've been taking samento for about 4 months. Yes, I had those symptoms, but it was when I was taking too high a dose. How many drops are you taking? If you read that other thread most of the questions you have asked here are answered there. My doc doesn't have people taking samento and banderol at the same time but in about 2 week cycles of one or the other. I am getting better...slowly! on this protocol.

I am diagnosed with Bartonella though I probably have Borrelia too, though tests have not picked it up. Cumanda is for co-infections.

Yes, people get much better, nearly completely functional, though they need to stay on maintenance doses. I also take antibiotics as my doctor doesn't prescribe herbals by themselves.

One doc's ideas I believe.

Sushi
I bought the pills and went by the dosing instructions on the bottle.

I have to research that more about the Cumanda and locate a dosing protocol.

I feel terrible today - my neck - which is usually where I have the most pain - is killing me. Besides that, I'm hurting all over. I'm concerned it might be an allergic reaction - but I want to at least try.

Has anyone here tried the Mast Cell protocol? I have allergies to a lot of things - particularly sinus congestion.

thx

saint

FWIW, The book Lab 257:The Disturbing Story of the Government's Secret Plum Island Germ Laboratory, available on Amazon for $3.77 plus shipping, is well written, by a credible author who interviewed scientists and others who worked on Plum Island.

Plum Island is 10 miles from Lyme, Connecticut as the crow flies (or the hurricane blows). The author, attorney Michael Carroll, repeats information that is available to the public, including a lot of incidents/accidents whereby the bioweaponry lab (acknowledged to exist) could have accidently released several pathogens. Accidents/incidents include a lab swamped by a hurricane, and the fact many of the animals they tested these bioweapons on were in open pens where insects could have dined on the blood and other parts of those exposed animals, and then flown or were blown to the mainland, a few miles off of the Hamptons of NY.

Another book by someone who participted in bioweaponry research: Biohazard: The Chilling True Story of the Largest Covert Biological Weapons Program in the World - as Told from Inside by the Man Who Ran It - by Ken Alibek (Russian scientist recruited by the US) $3.53 + shipping, used, on Amazon.

I've read them both and several others in the same vein. I'm quite clear that the US Military DID bioweaponry research and they've been careless about it. (And recent news stories about security/safety lapses at CDC illustrate that the US government is still having these "accidents.")(And I don't its status now but at one time, the Feds wanted to sell Plum Island. Too easy for terrorists to attack. They proposed moving the research being done there to a location away from any coast.)

Of course, none of this PROVES it, at least not all of it.
I've been researching Lyme extensively - and in my online travels Plum Island popped up. The more I research, the more I happen across information saying it is a bioweapon. If you look at the map (don't have link handy, but someone could locate doing a search) you can see that most of the areas where Lyme is 'concentrated' is near Plum Island!

The other report I came across earlier stated that mosquitos were infected and released into designated areas: I recall one was Florida, another in California - (I think CA - but read so much not sure) - but sure enough, FL had an outbreak.

Even when you do know the truth - and it's probably not something that will ever be fully revealed unless God Himself wants it so - you're still left with the issue of healing from it - the fallout from it. But there can be a cautionary tale - these programs need to be closely regulated if it's experimental and or stopped if it's tested on the public, and thats something everyone can do - contact legislators.