• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

URGENT: CANADIANS - Pls VOTE DAILY till Ap 8th!!!

parvofighter

... With my apologies if this is a duplicate thread.

Hello to all Canadian Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Fibromyalgia patients, friends, and family! As you may know, the ME/FM Action Network brought us the Canadian Consensus Criteria; this national advocacy body, works hard to fight for more biomedical research, diagnostics and treatment for our diseases. For example, they organized the meeting with the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, at the San Francisco IACFS/ME conference, and got CIHR to commit to a workshop to discuss research priorities for ME/CFS.
Now, and for the next 4 days, the Network urgently needs our help! Nature’s Bounty, the vitamin company, has an online competition that requires a simple daily log-in and vote. Currently the ME/FM Action Network is in 2nd place, eligible to win $10,000! But 2 other charities are rapidly gaining on us. We need your help!
All you need to do is:
  • Click on this link: https://www.sharethebounty.ca/VotingDefault.aspx
  • Provide your email address and a password (Only Canadians can vote; and you can opt OUT of marketing emails)
  • Then log on every day (until April 8th), click on ME/FM Action Network, and “Repeat my Vote”.
  • If you have voted on consecutive days, you also get a BONUS vote. Simply click on, “Complete my Vote”, and ME/FM Action Network to get your bonus vote. You will get a Bonus Vote EVERY DAY if you vote every day!
That’s only 4 days of voting left! Please share widely – we are sooooo close to winning $10K, and that could go a long way for our advocacy Network!

Thank you!