• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

US Petition: Appeal for Congressional committee on Lyme

GcMAF Australia

Petition

Thank you for signing my petition! In a little over two months it has gathered 3,900 signatures and 99 pages of heart wrenching Lyme disease stories from across the nation.
Change.org recommends hand delivering the petition to The U.S. Senate with a printed copy of the signature and comment lists. I intend to have Lyme support group leaders across the country deliver the petition to their senators in all states where signatures have originated.
The original goal was to reach 5,000 signatures but that number is fast approaching so I may want to increase that number to 10,000. The Senate and House of Representatives receives an email every time someone signs this petition so I want to gain as much exposure as possible and therefore two or three months may be too short.
Please forward the petition link to as many contacts as possible to keep the momentum going.
Recent email sent to Editors announcing the petition site:
http://home.comcast.net/~runagain/Letter to multiple editors.doc
Carl Tuttle
Hudson, NH 03051

View the petition

GcMAF Australia

Four news items have been added to the petition site referencing the connection to multiple sclerosis and Lyme, Lou Gehrig’s disease and Lyme along with the American Journal of Law & Medicine article: Cure unwanted? “Exploring the chronic Lyme disease controversy and why conflicts of interest in practice guidelines may be guiding us down the wrong path.”
Petition: Calling for a Congressional investigation of the CDC, IDSA and ALDF
https://www.change.org/petitions/the-u-s-senate-calling-for-a-congressional-investigation-of-the-cdc-idsa-and-aldf
Please forward this petition to as many contacts as possible.
Thank you,
-Carl Tuttle