• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vial of GcMAF

Hi Everyone~

I wavered back and forth about posting this, but decided to, as this was the most convenient way for me and for you to let you know I have a vial of GcMAF I would like to sell.

Because it is not a prescription drug, and so many are using it on this sight, there was no reason not to.

Please contact me for more information if you are interested. I live in Oregon, so shipping will be affordable (w/ insurance gauranteed).

I am choosing a different route with my therapy and having an expenssive vial in my freezer (new), is
a waste that someone could benefit from. Even if you know someone dealing w/ cancer, HIV, autism...
(which what it was made for), please let me know.

Blessings, and much health to you all!
Barbara

Nice of you to do this. Vendor? Price? Age?

How did you decide to take another path? Are you testing nagalase levels? Will you report progress with the path you have chosen?

Is anyone summarizing the very informal clinical trials that are reported on this site? (I prefer the shorter spelling of that term, despite that the site is indeed a sight for sore eyes and eminently suited to cite on other sites.)

Nitpicker-

I will let you know how it will go. Right now, my Lyme treatment, although slow, is helping. Especially in the cognitive portion.
I would keep this vial (about 6 months old frozen upon receipt), except of course the money would help me out.
My body was not prepared to take it initially, but I'm almost done with the first vial. It was from GcMaf.eu, around $900...including shipping. Of course, I will go lower!.
Keep you guys posted. My other friend who had lyme, used it and did wonderfullly. Our bodies are so different :).
Blessings,
Barbara

The vial: from Gcmaf.eu, 6 months ago (frozen since, never used...in same packaging). the other vial lasted 6 months.
thanks! hope to hear from you soon! :)

I have some Goleic available if anyone is interested please contact me for more info. I have 2 vials worth frozen which I paid $530 a vial for. I live in the United States and would ship to anywhere in the United States only.
God bless to all of you on your road to wellness.