• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Video: How did ME wind up as the most controversial disease of our time?

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Thanks again, @deleder2k! You're a star. Jorgen Jelstad is a great speaker and knows how to tell a story. He is a journalist and has a blog about ME:

http://debortgjemte.com/

And if anyone wants to donate to Ian Lipkin's project, the link is in my signature. :)

deleder2k

Haha, I am not a star. Olav Mella and Øystein Fluge are the stars. Jørgen Jelstad has also done an incredible job. I hope we're getting somewhere rather quick. Fluge himself answers e-mails as of today, even though I would expect him to have holiday. I will update you guys when the study starts.

DanME

@deleder2k Mange Takk! I was impressed by his talk. With a little bit more detail he could be a TED participant. Maybe he should go there, rising awareness... :) His pun about the doctor with MS was a great one.

I am reading his blog right now - roughly translated with google.