• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Visual Trails and tinnitus

acrosstheveil

These symptoms seem related to me. When they get bad, they get bad together. When I move my hands I see a whitish outline of my limbs against a dark background. It's very strange. It seems to get worse when my sensitivies and tinnitus flare up (which is everyday now...). Just trying to understand what's going on. Sometimes I think I must have a brain tumor or something. At least that would explain something.

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
I have had tinnitus for years, but no visual trails. Have you been checked for a brain tumor? That is a rare cause of tinnitus.

I have light and sound sensitivity, afterimages, visual snow and constant tinnitus. I am 50% better now with a help of methylfolate, methylB12 and gluten free diet.

acrosstheveil

yea, i've seen some improvements. are there any meds out there that help with tinnitus and maybe some of these other symptoms? I'm seeing my doctor in the morning (haven't been able to sleep all night) so I figure i'd ask.