• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Web seminars with Prof. K. De Meirleir with english subs

snowathlete

This is a really good one--he speaks to many questions that we are currently discussing here.

Thanks filfla4
Sushi

Seriously interesting!! Especially about Bartonella, and Brucella also in a lot of people he said, as well as Borrelia as we know.

bertiedog

De Meirleir's last comment is so true. I've been finding myself going to bed later and later, basically because I dont want to give up the time when i feel most clear minded, and i know that when i go to sleep - even with good sleep meds that have improved my sleep - I will wake up feeling naff and have to slog through the whole day until I get to the evening and regain that clarity.

Thing is, it means that I am eating late, and getting up very late too, which isnt good for family life. I'm trying to force myself to go to sleep earlier. Aiming for mid-night.
Thanks Spring for posting these very interesting videos.

Does anybody know what the sleep med Dr De M is talking about? Is it clonazapan? Just wondered because I find a tiny dose of that will get me back to sleep most of the time whereas if I don't take it I am awake for more than 2 hours

Pam

roxie60

Absolutely awesome. KDM understands. These videos talk about mtranslatedhe issues I deal with over the years. He is knowledgeable and gets right to the heart of each question , issue.

One thing that was not clear is if you have lyme does that exclude you from dx of me cfs?

thanks @Sushi for making me aware of these vids and thanks to those who translated them, what a blessing.