50 experts and 171 advocates oppose the HHS/IOM Contract to re-define ME/CFS.
Check out our IOM Contract Forum for the latest news and to join the campaign.
Demonstrations in San Francisco Dec 9th and Washington D.C. Dec 10th
4. Starting a Thread
Starting a Thread
To Start a Thread
- Open up the forum you want to start the thread in
- Once you are inside the forum, click on the 'Post New Thread' tab
- That will take you to your 'post' page. A thread is a series of posts
- Type your post (see How to Edit a Post for more information)
- You can choose to 'watch thread'. When a member posts on the thread you have started, you will receive an alert if you choose this option.
To Attach a Poll to the thread
•When you start a thread, you are also given the option of attaching a poll. This option is underneath the editing box and has the steps required to start and post a poll
- You can add up to twenty options to your poll
- When you are ready to post your thread, click on 'Post Thread' button.