PATIENT AND SUPPORT GROUP WEBSITES - Click here to check other informative chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) websites.
CAREGIVER AND PARENT SUPPORT- click here
FORUMS - Join a group to get the latest patient talk on chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) treatment and research.
NEWSLETTERS – Newsletters with regular updates on various aspects of ME/CFS are readily available on the net.
- The Phoenix Rising newsletter provides up to date summaries of the latest ME/CFS research efforts as well as events, stories, interviews and more.
- Sign up at the ‘World’s Largest Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS Syndrome Site” at Prohealth and regularly get short but well written and understandable updates on CFS research and treatment. ProHealth is run by ME/CFS patient, advocate and philanthropist Rich Carson
BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS - There are more good books on chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) all the time. Click here to check out book reviews.
BLOGS, BLOGS, BLOGS, BLOGS, BLOGS - the CFS blogosphere has exploded in the last few years. Check out a list of ME/CFS blogs
VIDEOS – many videos on ME/CFS are now available including some by well known physicians such as Dr. Klimas, Dr. Enlander and Dr. Lerner. Check out videos here
JOIN A PATIENT SUPPORT ORGANIZATION
- The IACFS/ME (International Association of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME) is an ME/CFS professional/patient organization. The IACFS/ME puts on the biannual ME/CFS international conferences, lobbies government officials and provides reference material on ME/CFS. They recently produced the first Pediatric Definition of ME/CFS.
- Interested in joining a clinical trial? Click here to view the current and opening clinical trials in the U.S. from the CFID’s Association of America’s website.
- Check out the abstracts on the latest research on CFS from the scientific journals at PubMed
- Need some good reference material? Check out the browse-able medical textbooks at PubMed
- Drugs – want to learn more about the pharmaceuticals you’re taking? Keep up to date on a nice new site calledDrugWatch
SUGGESTIONS? Please contact us at Phoenixcfs@gmail.comAdd Your Comment