Video and Film
The greatest selection of CFS video’s are, of course, found on YouTube. Since
- ME-CFS Community Center has the largest selection of ME/CFS video’s on any CFS website
- Check out CFID’s Association Video’s from their Webinar Series on Research, Treatment, Disability, etc.
- Offer Utah has a very nice group of video’s from their conferences
- Buy videos from Dr. Cheney and others at CFIDS and FMS Support Group of Dallas Fort Worth
- Check out a list of free online conference video’s and podcasts
A Review - What is ME/CFS in Vermont like?’ Invisible’ suggests that it’s much like it is in the rest of US. A struggle for health and a struggle to maintain ones sense of mental well-being in the face of a medicals community’s disregard and often disdain. Vermont does have something or rather someone who is different, though, and that is Rik Carlson – someone who’s felt compelled to document the CFS Community’s story there. He did it first in his autobiography, Monkeys Have Wings and now he’s doing it on film. For the rest of the review…..click hereAdd Your Comment