- Rituximab; Treatment Breakthrough (and Paradigm Shift) For CFS? (2012) – Phoenix Rising digs deep, deep, deep into how Rituximab works, what ME/CFS experts think, the road ahead, etc.
- The Drug by Jorgen Jelstad – Norwegian journalist tells the Fluge/Mella Rituximab story in depth for the first time (June 2012)
- Tweeting the Invest in ME Conference – Short takes from the Fluge/Mella presentation (June 2012)
- How Important is the Rituximab Study? – Jorgen Jelstad interviews researchers on the potential Rituximab presents (June 2012)
- A Drug for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Rituximab Promises Hope (2010) – in 2o10 Phoenix Rising interviewed Dr. Mella
- Rituximab Tourist: my journey with ME/CFS and my misadventures in health care – bikechick blogs on her experiences with Rituximab
- Rituximab (Rituxian) for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – Overview – What Rituximab does, what it does, how it’s used, etc. from Phoenix Rising
- Rituximab Basics (Research 1st)
- ME Associations Updated FAQ on Rituximab
- Clinical Autoimmunity Working Group Formed
- Norwegian Breakthrough – Video with Drs. Fluge, Mella, Dr. Bell (English subtitles)
- Dr. Peterson Talks on Rituxumab (and other subjects) with Llewellyn King
- Dr. Ken Friedman on Rituximab (video)
- Phoenix Rising’s ME/CFS Rituximab Study Center
- Status of Rituximab Studies (Phoenix Rising Forums) – Phoenix Rising Forum members keep abreast of ongoing ME/CFS studies./ Lots of information here….