Help win WPI and/or the CAA $525.000 by voting through Facebook:
1. Login to your Facebook account. (Facebook acount is required)
2. From your Facebook page, go to Chase Giving Community page by clicking on the link shown here:
3. “Like” the Chase Giving Community by clicking on the “Like” button. If you don’t already “Like” it.
4. Now go to the Chase community giving app by clicking on the link shown here http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/
5. Now search for “Whittemore Peterson Institute”
6. Cast your vote by clicking the “Vote Now!” button.
7. Please now search for the following other organizations and vote for them as well:
- CFIDS Association
- CFIDS & Fibromyalgia Self-Help Group
- Manasota CFS-CFIDS Support Group, Inc.
- Tacoma Gig Harbor CFIDS & FM Support Group
Rules: One vote per charity per person per round. Chase Community Giving Spring 2011 will have two rounds of voting. Round 1 will begin on April 21 and run until May 4, 2011. The 100 eligible charities with the most votes will win $25,000 and move on to Round 2. Based on the votes received in Round 2, which runs from May 19 until May 25, 2011, these charities may be able to receive up to $500,000 in additional donations! Everyone who becomes a part of Chase Community Giving on Facebook gets 10 votes to use during Round 1 and five votes during Round 2.Add Your Comment