- Sleep Hygiene
- Alternative Therapies
- Prescription Drugs
- Sleep Apnea
- Doing a Sleep Study
- Sleep Resources
- Discuss Sleep Issues
General Sleep Websites
- National Sleep Foundation - lot of information, online community, e-newsletter, store, etc.
- Sleep Deprivation.com - no forums or chat rooms or other touchy-feely types of programs – just lots and lots of easy to understand articles on sleep.
- Sleep and Health Journal - offers a free sleep newsletter; dedicated to informing the public about sleep issues.
- American Sleep Apnea Foundation - patient and professional information, forums, support groups.
- Restless Leg Syndrome Foundation - Support groups, chat and discussion groups, newsletters, an information-rich active website.
- Division of Sleep Medicine: Harvard Medical School - sleep video’s on how to get better sleep from Harvard.
Professional Sleep Research Websites
- Sleep - Professional research sleep journal – for research geeks only.
- Sleep Research Society - Professional research society committed to educating professionals and promoting sleep research
Books and Articles
- Insomniac by Gayle Green - highly touted by Dorothy Wall – the author of “Encounters with the Invisible”
- A Free Guide to Sleep Disorders from Deprivation.com